Saniflo Sanistar wall hung Macerating Toilet complete with carrier - 012
Use code Save9 for extra discounts!
Saves you space, water and money and has a sleek contemporary look. SaniStar is an attractive, compact wall hung toilet with a built in macerator and pump, which can also be connected to a bathroom sink. It is ideal when you want to build a half bathroom in a tight space, in a basement, or on any floor away from the sewer line. The SaniStar includes the in-wall carrier, which is installed inside the wall to support the toilet and hold the flushing system.
The discharge from the toilet and sink gets liquefied by the macerator, and is then pumped towards the sewer line through a conventional 1 inch above ground pipe system. The SaniStar pump can pump the discharge up to 9 feet up, and/or up to 100 feet away, to your sewer line. There is no need to break open floors or do any other major, costly construction or to install a sump/ejector pump.
For optimal maintenance, purchase the optional descaler, and use it to clean your unit once every one to six months as recommended, depending on how hard your water is. Saniflo macerator units have a 2 year warranty. Saniflo toilets and their tanks have a 1 year warranty.
- White Rounded Front
- Motor RPM 3600
- Horsepower 0.4
- Electrical Supply 110-115V; 60Hz;
- Flow rate at max head USG / MIN̴Ì_9 ft:18 usg/min;3 ft:25 usg
- Amperage 9.0 AMP
- Discharge Pipe Diameter 1" diameter
- Vertical Discharge 9 ft
- Horizontal Discharge 100 ft
- Gravity fall on horizontal installations 1/4" per ft
- Normal Running Time WC 10-15 seconds
- Maximum Temperature 95̴åÁF
- Water Consumption 1.3 US gal
- Dimensions (measured from floor level) H16-3/8" x W15̴_" x D20̴_"