Saniaccess 3 Toilet with Macerator Series Pump
The Saniaccess3 is a system that is used to install a complete bathroom up to 15 feet below the sewer line, or even up to 150 feet away from a soil stack. It can handle the effluent from a toilet, sink, bathtub and shower.
The Saniaccess3 is simplicity itself to install; there are just four connections.
- The macerator/pump is connected to the spigot of a horizontal rear discharge toilet.
- The toilet tank is connected to the water supply.
- The macerator/pump is connected to the small diameter discharge pipe work.
- The macerator/pump is connected to the electrical supply.
- Designed to work with our rear spigot toilet
- Service panels provide direct access to different segments of the macerating unit allowing easy inspection and servicing of all major components
- Periodic maintenance can be accomplished quickly and easily without having to disconnect the unit from either the toilet or the rest of the plumbing system
- Through one opening, a service contractor can access the electrical components as well as the level sensor mechanism of the pump
- The second panel provides ready access to the basket area around the macerating blades for easy removal of any large objects that may have been accidentally flushed
This Saniacess3 set includes the macerator pump and Saniflo rear spigot toilet.
Two toilet styles are available. Please select style from the options:
- Vitreous china tank and bowl with round front
- 16-3/4 inches (seating height)
- 26-1/2 inches (overall depth)
- Vitreous china tank and elongated bowl16-3/4 inches (seating height) ADA Compliant
- 28-1/2 inches (overall depth)
- Toilet Features:Insulated tank
- Lever handle plastic, white
- Toilet tank/bowl screws comes with washers and wing nuts
- 1 year Warranty on china
- Optional Extension pipe available for remote mounting of pump
- Free Toilet Seat included with purchase