Saniflo Sanishower light duty water pump - 010
There will be a PRICE INCREASE on all Saniflo products starting August 1st!
If you want to place a shower, sink and/or kitchen sink, just about anywhere, SaniShower is an affordable, compact and quiet solution.
You can build a shower room or place a sink even in a basement and/or on any floor far away from existing sewer line. There's no need to break open floors or do any other major, costly construction or to install a sump/ejector pump. You can connect any brand or model fixture you want to the system.
The SaniShower unit pumps the discharge from the fixtures through a 3/4 inch above ground pipe system, up to 12 feet up, and up to 100 feet away, to the sewer line.
For optimal maintenance, purchase the optional descaler, and use it to clean your unit once every one to six months as recommended, depending on how hard your water is. Saniflo units have a 2 year warranty.
- Motor RPM: 3600
- Horsepower: 0.2
- Electrical Supply: 110-115V; 60Hz;
- Flow rate at max head USG / MIN: 12 ft:14 usg/min;3 ft:26 usg
- Amperage: 3.5 AMP
- Discharge Pipe Diameter: 3/4" diameter
- Vertical Discharge: 12 ft
- Horizontal Discharge: 100 ft
- Gravity fall on horizontal installations: 1/4" per ft
- Normal Running Time WC: 10-15 seconds
- Maximum Temperature: 104̴åÁF
- Dimensions (measured from floor level): H-5̴_" x W-11-5/8" x D-6-3/8"
- Materials: Polypropylene, C.R.P., stainless steel, Neoprene