If you don't need a toilet or bathtub, the SaniSwift is an affordable, compact pump that can accommodate the rest: sink, kitchen sink, dishwasher, shower, washing machine and laundry sink. (Consult a plumber to confirm the total number of fixtures it can accommodate in your situation.)
You can build a shower room, kitchen and/or laundry room even in a basement and/or on any floor far away from existing sewer line. There's no need to break open floors or do any other major, costly construction or to install a sump/ejector pump. You can connect any brand or model fixture you want to the system.
The SaniSwift unit pumps the discharge from the fixtures through a 1 inch above ground pipe system, up to 14 feet up, and up to 140 feet away, to the sewer line.
For optimal maintenance, purchase the optional descaler, and use it to clean your unit once every one to six months as recommended, depending on how hard your water is. Saniflo units have a 2 year warranty.
- Motor: Induction Motor
- Motor RPM: 3600
- Horsepower: 0.3
- Electrical Supply: 110-115V; 60Hz
- Flow rate at max head USG / MIN:14 ft:18gal/min;3ft: 24gal/min
- Discharge Pipe Diameter: 1" diameter
- Vertical Discharge: 14 ft
- Horizontal Discharge: 140 ft
- Gravity fall on horizontal installations: 1/4" per ft
- Normal Running Time WC: 2-10 seconds
- Maximum Temperature: 140̴åÁF
- Dimensions (measured from floor level): H8-3/4" x W9" x D101/4"
- Materials: Polypropylene, C.R.P., stainless steel, Neoprene